- Begin class on time at your assigned table.
- Respect the people around you.
- Respect the materials. You will note that all students will participate in keeping the classroom clean and orderly. Set up and clean up jobs may be assigned.
- Food/drink/gum are not permitted. Plastic school approved water bottles are allowed.
- Remain seated at the end of the class until dismissed by your teacher.
Students participate in a positive, comfortable atmosphere where they learn about art production, art history, aesthetics, criticism, and themselves.
Mr. Thies uses this web site to organize information for Art. Student specific information will be occasionally showcased on Mr. Thies’ CranNet pages.
You may e-mail Mr. Thies at firstname.lastname@example.org